GRENIGAS Limited was established in 1967 and operates filling plants, bottling and distribution of LPGas Butane throughout Nigeria. The company is located at Ilupeju as the oldest indigenous and independent LPG Bottling Plant Operator in Nigeria. GRENIGAS’ activities are driven by commitment to the provision of excellent service delivery, steady product availability and affordability.
The company has opportunities for hardworking, goal driven, focused, creative and qualified candidates who can cope in a fast-paced business environment to fill the positions below:
Job Position: Accounts Executive
- Preparation of Weekly; Sales Report, Treasury Audit Report and LPG Stock Report
- Preparation of Monthly; Sales and LPG Report
- Active Participation in Treasury Audit Exercise
- Monthly Payroll and Payslips preparation
- Posting and Managing of General Ledgers in the Sage
- Preparation of Monthly Expenses
- Showroom/Warehouse Stock Replenishment (assisting the Account Ops. Manager in purchases of stock items)
- Supervising Banking Transactions- Cash responsibility Task (if need be)
- Monitoring Cash flow from the cashier level- operation basket
- Preparation of weekly and monthly VAT Returns
- Ensuring Remittance of VAT Returns
- Preparation of Pension and PAYE Remittance Schedule
- Preparation of Cargo by Cargo LPG and Sales Report
- Monitoring and supervising stock taking (Stock Audit)
- Preparation of stock taking report (Stock Taking Report)
- Daily Closing of Cash sales from Showroom
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Head of Department
Job Position: Cashier
Specialization: Accounting/Banking &Finance
- Calculate, prepare and issue documents related to accounts such as bills, invoices, receipts, cheques, account statements and other financial statements using computerized systems.
- Operate cash machines and POS.
- Inform customers about available modes of payments.
- Cash-up at the end of each shift, ensure reconciliation and perform banking transactions when necessary.
- Post charges against customers’ accounts and follow up for payments.
- Maintains files, including filing of general ledger journal vouchers, accounts payable documentation, and other miscellaneous filings.
- The candidate must be an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) holder from a reputable Nigerian Polytechnic with minimum Lower Credit in Accounting/Business Administration/Banking & Finance.
- Minimum of two (2)years experience in a related field
- I.T savvy, innovative and a fast learner.
- Must not be more than 25 years old.
- Excellent Interpersonal & Communication skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit copy of their detailed resume and handwritten application using the position of interest as subject to:
P.O.Box 3862, Marina, Lagos State, Nigeria
Submit electronic copy of their detailed resume and application using the position of interest as subject to: email@example.com
Deadline: 21st August, 2017.