Adexen Recruitment Agency, is mandated by a manufacturing company, to recruit suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Job Reference: 1305
Location: East, Nigeria
Industry: Industry & Manufacturing
- The main responsibility of the HR Business Partner is to develop effective working relationships, influencing and challenging the team on the development and delivery of their people plans in support of the achievement of the business area and HR strategies.
- The person will deliver HR best practice and commercially focused HR solutions that support the business area in conjunction with specialist HR functions.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Contribute to and support the delivery of the HR strategy in line with business objectives.
- Support the business area with the development of their people, working with the specialist HR team to provide advice, guidance and ad-hoc training as required.
- Use the appropriate tools and systems to identify employees with high potential, develop career paths in consideration of key roles for succession planning and self-development.
- Support the development and continuous improvement of HR systems and policies in line with best practice
- Drive and deliver HR initiatives to support business needs, such as talent development and employee engagement.
- Provide advice on change management initiatives including departmental restructures, job role design, outsourcing to improve cost and efficiency, clarify accountabilities and empower delivery of great customer service.
- Drive a performance management culture within the business area as a means of driving business improvement by ensuring clear objectives, feedback and the improvement of customer service through behaviors aligned with the company’s values.
- Support management teams to conduct regular reviews of their talent using a range of tools to ensure data and information from other critical processes are considered.
- Work in partnership with the operational management teams to identify opportunities and areas of improvement to support improved organizational and people performance in line with business needs.
- Coach and equip managers with appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively manage their people in line with people plans e.g. performance management, career management
- Provide HR data reporting and analysis to satisfy routine and ad-hoc organizational requirements and key HR analysis e.g. headcount
- Work on recruitment campaigns for the business area with a view to building high performance teams, carry out new employee on-boarding activities and ensure necessary pre-employment checks are conducted (either directly or through third party).
- Support and maintain organizational charts, tracking and expat management
- Graduate in relevant discipline
- 4 – 7 years relevant HRBP or generalist experience
- Evidence of CPD
- Excellent influencing and coaching skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
- Ability to multi-task
- Manage diverse teams
- A solution based approach to problem-solving
- Project Management Skills
- Customer Focused
- Able to interact across various levels in the organization
- Effective people management skills.
Job Title: Transport Manager
Job Reference: 1307
Location: North, Nigeria
Industry: Industry & Manufacturing
Function: Supply chain
- The Transport Manager is responsible for direct activities related to dispatching, routeing, and tracking transportation fleet.
- Effectively and continuously manage the transport activities of the transporters and partners and directs investigations to verify and resolve customer or transporters complaints.
- Works directly with transporters to ensure high fleet availability and reduced downtime.
- Participates in union contract negotiations and settlements of grievances to ensure a smooth running of operations.
- Responsible for organising and overseeing all contractual health and safety requirements and routine vehicle checks and adhering to both company and statutory requirements.
- Focus on developing innovative solutions to some of the standard transport operations management. – transport capacity optimisation, transport scheduling etc.
- B.Sc in Supply Chain, Engineering or BA
- At least 5 years’ experience in transport management and/or dispatching roles
- Business oriented and customer focus
- Strong understanding in full supply chain/logistics
- Ability to identify process improvements, managing change and delivering quantifiable improvements
- Highly computer literate (MS office) with experience in using an ERP system (eg. JDE or SAP)
- Thinking and analytical skills
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Good supervisory and people management skills