DODO Design Agency is a young creative agency in Lagos Nigeria.
Job Title: Project Manager
- You will be responsible for planning, overseeing and documenting all aspects of the projects the team is working on.
- You will work with management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support. You will be required to manage tasks within team members to make sure that jobs are delivered on time and to the highest standards.
Your job description includes:
• agreeing project objectives
• representing the client’s or organization’s interests
• making sure the quality standards are met
• using apps and tools to keep track of people and progress
- You must have proven work experience successfully managing projects, good working skill in MS Office Suite, Cloud apps and productivity apps.
- You must have excellent communication, written skills, as well as great teamwork. Interest in and awareness of Design is a plus, though not recommended.
Job Titles: Web Developer
- You will be responsible for ideating, designing and coding websites for clients across different sectors.
- You’ll also be responsible for designing, coding and improving the company’s web pages, programs and applications. In addition, you will be involved in coming up with creative ideas and marketing efforts to grow the business and clients’ businesses.
- You must have proven work experience as a Web programmer or developer with hands on experience with various programming languages.
- You must be combatant with PHP, with knowledge of MySQL, Linux etc.
- 1-2 years experience. Passionate about growing and honing their skills. Interested in working with a small creative team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Sept. 20, 2017.