Kings Elite is a Lagos based Digital Marketing and Website Design Agency. We are looking forward to recruiting talented individuals that will work together as a team to deliver high quality Digital services to our clients. Our major goal is helping businesses utilize digital technology to improve their business and attract more sales.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Website Design Intern
- We are looking for a creative individual who will join our team as a website design intern
- The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean design and possess basic user interface design skills.
- The candidate should have basic graphics design knowledge using Photoshop and other Adobe tools
- The right candidate will have prior experience with web technology
- The ideal candidate must be a critical thinker with a strong design sense and an eye for making things better
- The individual should be proactive, creative, collaborative, and passionate about design in an entrepreneurial environment
- The ideal candidate must also be self-motivated to undergo constant training on website design
- Design websites for clients and also offer web related support
- Validate designs through rapid prototyping, user research, design review and collaboration with the design, development and product management team.
- Contribute directly to the development of products and features by providing front-end assets and deliverables
- Develop wireframes, rapid prototypes, user interfaces, and comp designs
- Use advanced CSS techniques to solve design issues
- Perform usability tests on interface design to insure cross-browser compatibility
- Provide expert design guidance and recommendations for improving websites
- Collaborate with content, marketing, and programming teams
Education and/or Experience
- Basic understanding of designing websites with a capacity for simplifying complexity
- Basic understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
- Basic understanding of WordPress Content Management System
- A strong understanding of brand development and multi-channel marketing concepts
- Dedicated, action-oriented, flexible and strong attention to detail
- Passion for website design and web technology
- Strong creative, design and interactive skills; strong communication and presentation skills
Internship Learning Objectives and Expectations:
- Access to world class website design training
- Gain better understanding of the web industry
- Professional development in a challenging environment that will prepare you for full-time employment
- Possible offer of full time employment at the conclusion of the internship if all requirements are met.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 31st October, 2017.