Orpheus Company Limited, was established in 1989 with a clear commitment to the development of beneficial music in homes, schools, churches and the larger Nigerian society. From that time, we have been involved in the burgeoning musical activities in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients. Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- To attend events and networking seminars, participating in exhibitions and conferences, cold calling, and responding to incoming leads. To look for partner opportunities to cross and up sell services.
- A B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Science, Humanities or any other related discipline is required.
- Extensive customer service background or training is highly required.
- Minimum of 3 years in Sales or Business Development experience. Preferably in an interior décor or retail of luxury brands.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrable evidence of personal success and proven track record in managing and growing sales
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Extensive sales experience is required, as well as key account and/or client management experience
You will need to have:
- A solid customer service background;
- Sound sales skills;
- Written and verbal communication skills;
- Sound judgement and good business sense;
- Organizational skills;
- Team working capability;
- The ability to build relationships quickly and effectively;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Resilience and tenacity;
- Independence and self-reliance.
Deadline: 25th August, 2017
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications with CV’s to: email@example.com