Sales Executive at Orpheus Company Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients. Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- To attend events and networking seminars, participating in exhibitions and conferences, cold calling, and responding to incoming leads. To look for partner opportunities to cross and up sell services.
- A B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Science, Humanities or any other related discipline is required.
- Extensive customer service background or training is highly required.
- Minimum of 3 years in Sales or Business Development experience. Preferably in an interior décor or retail of luxury brands.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrable evidence of personal success and proven track record in managing and growing sales
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Extensive sales experience is required, as well as key account and/or client management experience
You will need to have:
- A solid customer service background;
- Sound sales skills;
- Written and verbal communication skills;
- Sound judgement and good business sense;
- Organizational skills;
- Team working capability;
- The ability to build relationships quickly and effectively;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Resilience and tenacity;
- Independence and self-reliance.
Deadline: 25th August, 2017
How to Apply