Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a reputable EPC Company, is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Manager
- Demonstrate sufficient experience to effectively handle onshore and offshore Project Security Management including controlling offshore field security, offshore journey management procedures, client reporting and notification procedures.
- Managing security for onshore pipeline projects in remote swamp locations across multiple sites with good understanding of SPDC security operating procedures and journey management of river moves.
- Converse at client level as the security contact person, participate in project briefings and be able to protect Company interests in meetings.
- Pass swimming test and Basic Offshore Safety Induction and emergency Training (BOSIET).
- Demonstrate very good IT skills and ability to write documents as required by project.
- Minimum of Ten (10) years experience on similar role is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as subject.
Application Deadline: 21st September, 2017.