Softcom is a group of professionals whose overarching goal is to add value. For 3 years, we have supported organisations in their quest for impact and growth using Technology.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Associate
Department: Human Resource
Reporting to: Human Resource Manager
Employment Type: Project Based
Duration of Project: 3months (renewable based on project continuity)
Summary of Functions
- Softcom Limited is looking for a skilled HR Associate who will recruit, support and develop talent through managing the implementation of policies and managing procedures.
- You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
- If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions.
- We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills. The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Providing support to the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Providing advice on policies and procedures
- Preparing payroll and advising Accounts on Monthly salary payment
- Plan and execute performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Be responsible for recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Creating and implementing effective onboarding plans
- Maintain employee records (attendance, etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field; Further training will be a plus
- Master’s in Human Resource Management will be added advantage
- Professional Membership of CIPM, CIPD, SHRM
- 3 years HRM Experience
- Proven experience as HR officer, or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (payroll & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
Deadline: 18th August, 2017.