2017/2018 Post-Utme Screening Exercise
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2017/2018 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2017 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
The screening fee is N2,000 only.
Post-UTME aptitude test will hold between 18th and 22nd September, 2017.
Deadline: 15th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Click Here to Start Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
Further clarification may be obtained via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07046537158, 07043359831, 07026079596 and 07026079595.