Mindfield Resources – Our client, one of the leading FMCG multinational, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
- “There are Leaders and then there those who Lead “..we are looking for a Lion Hearted Leader who can inspire in a challenging market scenario in West Africa.
- You would be responsible for for overall health of the Business with respect to Market Share, Sales Value & Volume, Profits . Developing the Business Plan and Financial Budgets and Targets for the Business Unit . Experience in opening new markets, managing P&L is critical.
- Happy to share more details with relevant candidates ..i.e. relevant candidates are defined as high performing holistic sales professionals from the consumer goods industry with extensive experience in the West African markets and preferably outside as well. With a track record of opening and establishing emerging markets. High preference for candidates based in the West Africa currently.
- While the markets are turbulent the role is based out of Nigeria and leads the growth and expansion agenda for the West African markets.
- What is the driving mandate for the role..increasing profitability , increasing market share, introducing new lines of products, growing and managing a high performing team.
- Looking for a seasoned professional who carries 15+ years of experience in the consumer goods industry.
- Leading the growth agenda you would look at identifying opportunities / running the due diligence on identifying the right distributor, developing and nurturing a high performing team.
- You should be a leader who is highly intuitive and can fly by the seat of your pants in a dynamic market situation where day to day operational issues can be road blocks.