Vacancy at New Usual Limited for Software Developer
At New Usual Limited, we strive to innovate and lead with technology. We invest in innovative technologies that deliver business value in short time scales and help our customer use technology in ways that deliver the utmost in profitability and brand differentiation. Our people are carefully selected, well trained and highly motivated to deliver outstanding business and technical service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
- Proficiency in TDD, NoSQL, Relational DBs (MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle), SOA, EDA, and design patterns.
- Strong understanding and use of Object Oriented development and Agile/Scrum SDLC, OO design patterns (factory, singleton, etc.), C#.NET, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WCF,Entity Framework.
- Knowledge of scripting languages and modern responsive frontend frameworks is required.
- Ability to develop RESTful and SOAPbased APIs.
- Ability to solve challenging problems and successfully deliver results within a schedule.
- Willingness to learn new technologies if required.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to adapt an application to new requirements, as necessary.
- Minimum of HND in Computer Science or any other related course.
- 3-4 years experience in software design and development.
Deadline: 28th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com