Apply for MTN Nigeria Foundation Scholarship Scheme for Blind Students (6th Phase)
The MTN Nigeria Foundation Limited by Guarantee (MTNF Ltd/Gte) was established by MTN Nigeria Communications Limited in July 2004 to drive MTN Nigeria’s Corporate Social Investment (CSI) initiatives aimed at improving the quality of lives in communities across the country.
MTN Nigeria Foundation Scholarship Scheme for Blind Students (6th Phase)
- The MTNF Scholarship Scheme for Blind Students (SSBS) is aimed at recognizing and rewarding academic excellence while providing financial assistance to blind students who might otherwise be unable to pay for their tertiary education.
- Since inception of the Scheme in 2012, MTNF has invested N150,000,000 in the scholarships to date
- The scholarship award is worth N200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand Naira only) per student for the duration of one academic year and covers tuition, textbook allowance and stipend.
- Application for the 2017/2018 session is now open and the scholarship had connected +370 people by vision and excellence. In addition, scholarships Will also be renewed for the existing students who have maintained a minimum of 2.5 for universities and colleges of education and 2.0 for polytechnic students.
- Students of a public tertiary institutions, who are dependent on Braille
- 2nd or 3rd year full-time undergraduates in public universities and colleges of education studying other disciplines beside Law with Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.5.
- 3rd year full time Law under-graduates in public University with CGPA of 2.5.
- Full time Polytechnic under-graduates in ND 2, HND 2, with a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.0 and with one of the following:
- ND 1 result (for applicants currently in ND 2)
- HND 1 result (for applicants currently in HND 2)
- Admission letter into HND 1 with ND 2 result (for applicants currently in HND 1)
Deadline: 9th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online
- Candidates are required to upload a copy of their recent passport photograph (maximum file size of 600kb)
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and MTNF bears sole responsibility for final selection of successful beneficiaries.