Dave Consulting – We are a Human Resources Consulting firm with our Headquarters situated in Lagos. We work with our client’s company to identify their Human Resources needs and provide cost effective ways of meeting the identified needs.
We seek the services of result oriented, self-motivated, performance driven and exceptionally competent professionals to take up the position of:
Job Title: Accountant
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum of OND in a relevant field.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of Excel, Microsoft word and must be conversant with the internet
- Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management.
- 3 years’ experience as an Accountant
- Candidate with Internal Control experience has added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resumes stating qualifications, prior experience and accomplishment to: email@example.com Title email subject as “Accountant”.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 15th September, 2017.