Federal University, Kashere Post UTME/DE Screening for 2017/2018 – https://www.portal.fukashere.edu.ng/
Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State – This is to inform all candidates who choose Federal University, Kashere as most preferred (1st choice) in the 2017 UTME and scored a minimum of 180 points and DE candidates with Credit/Merit pass in National Diploma, Recognized Diploma, NCE or IJMB in relevant areas from recognized tertiary institutions, that on-line registration for the screening of candidates for admission into various undergraduate programmes has been scheduled as follows:
- Online Registration for the Post UTME/DE Screening – 18th to 25th September, 2017
- Physical screening at various Faculties of the University – 2nd to 6th October, 2017
Eligibility and Requirements
Candidates who possessed the above mentioned requirements are eligible to present themselves with the following documents at the venue of the screening:
- Original and photocopies of their credentials,
- One passport size photograph,
- Scratch card(s) for verification of ‘O’ Level results,
- Evidence of payment of Post UTME/DE non refundable screening fee.
- Down loaded/printed online screening registration form.
Deadline: 25th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online
Procedure for Payment and Registration
- Log on to: www.portal.fukashere.edu.ng with your JAMB Number as Username and Password.
- Select Admission Request. Follow and fill the details as displayed;
- Upload the filled form;
- Pay the sum of N2,000:00 non refundable screening fee in favour of the University through the Remita by following the guidelines on the University website.