iflix is YOUR collection of TV shows & movies that you can stream or download, anywhere, anytime, on any device, on your terms for an incredibly low price. Imagine being able to access a crazy huge selection of your favourite shows, THOUSANDS of hours or TV and movies from all over the globe. Shows from Hollywood and Hong Kong, Seoul and Shanghai, Thailand and Tokyo… And imagine being able to watch it whenever you want, wherever you want, 24/7 on your phone, laptop, tablet, TV…whatever…all for less than the price of a pirated DVD. That’s iflix.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive, West Africa
- The iflix Marketing Executive must be a jack of all trades and willing to jump into all aspects of the business as needed.
- The Marketing Executive will contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns in West Africa, specifically Ghana and Nigeria and will report directly to the Marketing Manager, West Africa.
We like to look beyond job description but these are the kind of things that you can expect to be involved with:
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations
- Writing and proofreading copy
- Conducting market research using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Contributing to and developing, marketing plans and strategies
- Evaluating marketing campaigns
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- Sourcing advertising and other marketing opportunities
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including but not limited to leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, merchandise
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintaining and updating press databases
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions where necessary;
- Monitoring competitor activity for both countries
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues
We want you if:
- You have 3-5 years’ experience in marketing
- You have the ability to maintain existing local contacts with regards to vendors as well as create new contacts.
- You possess good understanding of Nigerian and Ghanaian market landscapes, industry and consumer trends.
- You have ability to strategise and execute at the same time, using resources available
- You have brilliant communication skills and ability to collaborate with a wide variety of colleagues in various departments
- You can maintain a balance of taking direction whilst also pushing boundaries to get iflix’s brand the recognition it deserves.
- If you want to be part of something huge, WE WANT YOU! If you want out of a stuffy corporate environment, WE WANT YOU! If you are a person that fusses over everybody and everything, WE WANT YOU!
Job Title: Customer Engagement Officer
- Your role will be a hybrid one part Customer Service and part Communications Associate which caters to users on both a personal level and in a broader, more public sense i.e. on Social Media.
- You will be communicating with people across all channels so you must love to phone and email, use chat messaging and go crazy on social media.
- People need to know we’re available whenever they need us, so you’ll be replying and interacting with users on Twitter and Facebook on a daily basis.
“I don’t like iflix, it doesn’t go with my outfit, EXPLAIN YOURSELF!” So, how would you respond to this? If you know EXACTLY what to say (with empathy and always with a touch of humour!) read on:
- Provide consistent, superior support to every customer by utilizing all available tools and resources (even if that ‘tool’ is the customer him/herself)
- Manage and monitor fan interactions in a timely manner with an attitude that’s distinctively iflix. We want someone who’s fun, someone who is a raconteur at heart – a person that can tell stories in a cool, iflix way
- Demonstrate the desire and initiative to continue learning new and relevant product and technical information as iflix evolves into a force to be reckoned with.
- Demonstrate flawless communication skills be it verbal, and most importantly… WRITTEN. We’re looking for someone who can interact with users and tend to their every query and demand.
- Happy to work weekends and evenings.
- Relationships are important to us, so having very good people skills is non-negotiable.
- You must be familiar with the online landscape, so you can provide technical solutions and use digital tools to the best of your ability. If you’re reading this, it’s a pretty good indication that you’re comfortable with the Interwebz.