Oscar Temple – We are a fast-growing recruitment organisations with several specialist divisions that share a common goal of exceptional service and results. An opportunity to join our exciting office in Lagos has come up for a top-level graduate or experienced sales person. Our recruitment brands specialise in Financial Services, Telecoms, ICT, Oil & Gas and Power. Our training is known in the market place for being the very best in the industry.
Our Lagos office is an exciting new location that is growing very rapidly, so we need entrepreneurial people that are hungry to succeed to fill in the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Recruitment is a challenging but rewarding position.This role can change your life for the better, but to achieve these heights you are required to be very tenacious, hard working and self-motivated.
- On a daily basis you will be making cold calls, sending CV’s to live positions, handling objections, negotiating on terms of business, meeting clients, interviewing candidates to name but a fewNo day is the same and it is a very fast paced environment.
- We hire the top 10% of people in recruitment so if you are successful in this process you will be joining a company where you will work alongside and learn from the very best.
- Recruitment is one of the toughest sales jobs in the world but for the right person with the right attitude you can progress your career very quicklyNot very many people can do this job, so if you have the above attributes then you should apply.
What We Are Looking For
- Graduate calibre – minuimum of 2:2 Bachelor degree from an International University with International work exposure.
- Business acumen and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Minimum 1 year experience in sales or customer facing role.
- Must be able to communicate in french
- Strong Work Ethic
- Must live within easy commute of Lekki, in Lagos
- Ambition and the drive to push to surpass the maximum potential daily.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (both face to face and via telephone)
- Preferably female
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org