IPI PowerTech, is a member of the IPT PowerTech group of companies that delivers specialized solutions to the power, industrial and telecom sectors in Africa, the Middle East and neighboring countries. Since our inception in 1993, we have grown into a leading power solutions company, combining power expertise with telecom infrastructure specialization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Support Engineer
Location: Northern Region, Nigeria
Employment Type: Permanent
- In view of our recent site acquisition across the northern part of Nigeria (Specifically Bauchi, Gombe, Kano, Niger, Yobe states), we are looking to hire skilled and experienced Field Support Engineers to (FSE) effectively maintain our newly acquired sites.
- HND/B.Sc Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years hands – on experience as a field engineer in the Telecom industry.
- Must have ATS and Hybrid power knowledge.
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Packages especially MS Excel.
- Evidence of previous working experience in any of our locations is an added advantage
- 100% PPM compliance per cycle/schedule
- 24hours response time, on call (in line with MTTR policy)
- Rectifier maintenance, repairs and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for Mapping Sites for Reversal, DG parts replacement and reporting on faulty components.
- Monitored diesel supply on assigned sites and monitoring which includes weekly diesel level reports.
- Provide daily update on site availability.
- JCC sign off for both routine and non-routine jobs.
- Site Janitorial services
- Site Access Reference documentation
- Corrective maintenance on assigned site as need arises.
- AC unit maintenance, repairs and servicing.
- Troubleshoot OPEX saving device problems. ATS/AMF repairs, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Security checks.
- And other duties as assigned by management.