25th and Staffing is a global human resource company borne out of vision to provide high value human resources, unparalleled customer experience and business advisory solutions to organizations and individuals. We specialize in recruitment and outsourcing.
We are looking to hire an experienced candidate urgently for the position below:
Job Title: Network Certified Engineer
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Mode of Hire: Subcon/Direct Contract
Duration of Project: Immediate for 6 months & extendable.
Role & Responsibilities
- NCEs are expected to be able to take the lead role in projects, managing less experienced engineers to ensure a successful outcome to the project.
- Responsibility for delivery of both transactional and subscriptional project
- Lead in large-scale design and implementation projects
- Minimum of 8 years of security experience is mandatory of which at least 6 must be on network security with a deep and primary technical focus.
- The candidate will possess expert level internetworking troubleshooting in a large-scale network environment using security products from Cisco and other vendors
- Very strong technical account liaison and customer management / consulting skills are mandatory.
- The candidate must have a deep knowledge on ARCSIGHT experience in architecture, design and implementation.
- Expert level knowledge in network security including architecture and configuration of Cisco routers, firewalls and a wide range of security products is required.
- NCEs will be CCIE Security qualified.
$300 per day
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com the correct title as the subject of the email.