A high profile private Secondary School based in Abuja invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of:
Job Title: Vice Principal
- Applicants must possess a minimum of First Degree in Education from a recognized University with at least 10 years teaching experience with relevant post-qualification experience on the job, plus a Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Applicants should have completed NYSC Programme or have an evidence of exemption from the programme.
- In addition, applicants should possess proven leadership and managerial and marketing ability and considerable experience in a secondary school of similar status.
- The vision for the job should be enclosed in the application as well as a career profile.
- Applicants who have held previous positions of Vice-Principal will have an advantage.
- Applicants must be ICT compliant. In addition, there will be IT proficiency test for applicants.
- As contained in the approved conditions governing service of Senior Staff of the school.
- Salaries and allowances are attractive
Deadline: 2nd October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Detailed Applications (6 copies), which should include candidate’s Curriculum Vitae in the format below:
- Name in full
- Place and Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Present Postal Address
- Nationality of Birth
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Secondary and Post-Secondary Education including dates and institutions
- Academic and Professional Qualifications including distinctions with dates
- Statement of Experience including full details of former and present posts
- Proposed date of availability for duties, if appointed.
Applications and supporting materials should be forwarded to:
P.O. Box 5326,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited.