Novateur Nigeria is a Technology, Media, and Business development consultancy based in Abuja, Nigeria. Our mission is to be Africa’s No.1 Service Brand based on innovation in the services and products we provide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer/ Illustrator
- Create visually pleasing media content for both print and web applications.
- Media content includes logos, banners, booklets, animations, short films/videos etc.
- Media content not exhaustive.
- Ability to work with video content is a plus. Occasional photographic requirement.
- Core design skill requirements included in specification.
- Design and manage print and web publications such as Media Guides, Brochures, Logo, etc.
- Assist in the planning and execution of various marketing campaigns
- Supply initial proofs and revised designs in a timely manner
- Demonstrate a deep commitment to the overall success of Summit and its clients
- Provide constructive input during team meetings and planning sessions
- Excellent understanding of design principles
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Solid understanding of Pre-press concepts and file preparation, particularly large, multi-page documents
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Manage multiple projects from concept to finish while meeting the high expectations of our clients
- Work directly with clients during the design process
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced, agency-style environment
- Ability to handle changing priorities and multiple projects simultaneously
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in a related field and at least 2 years of work experience
Candidates for consideration must:
- Display creativity and innovation.
- Exhibit leadership skills and work with little to no supervision.
- Be willing to Work on a number of projects at any one time of all scales independently or as part of a team
- Have ability to work to clear defined milestones within a project and of strict time constraints
- Complete company reporting requirements; timesheets, job logs, Etc.
- Have basic IT skill and understanding of current media and technology trends.
- Be willing to learn everyday.
- Be willing to perform other functions aside their core specific tasks
- Be Familiar with PC and MAC OS.
Job Title: Web & Android App Developer
Job Role Overview
- Develop web applications, applications for mobile devices, & custom IT Solutions.
- Proficiency in Web technologies, Android, iOS, and database development.
- Our PHP & web application developers work within our Technology division. Developers work on-site, or off-site (at various clients locations) based on business requirements.
- We require experienced PHP developers, web application developers, and mobile application developers.
- For your lifetime here, you will be on Projects. On a typical day, you are assigned a project based on our clients requirements.
- This opportunity is open to those who have a few years in the industry or someone who has a dense PHP background; however proven experience is essential either through a portfolio or links to various coding accounts.
- Most projects are fun, and you will get to experience how elements work together to support and grow businesses in a relaxed work environment.
- Aside your projects, when you get up to speed, you will be required to research and develop new projects. This is the more interesting area of you engagement with us. You are at liberty to decide what you want to do! You simply need to give value proposition for your desired project.
- Based on your functional area and job specification you will predominantly be developing solutions to problems.
- You’ll be required to have experience developing both Front & Back End systems.
- More often, you will be required to display capability in solving problems, and you should be capable of working with little to no supervision, pay attention to detail, and adhere to instructions. We encourage a listening culture.
- There will be plenty of resource for development if you require.
Skills Required (Check Specification)
- Ability to develop enterprise applications with PHP and Object Oriented Programming.
- Deep expertise and hands on experience with web Applications and programming languages such as HTML,
- Ability to interface with existing APIs
- Proficiency in Graphics tools like Coreldraw and Photoshop.
- Ability to hack web applications thus demonstrating deep understanding of web application security
- Ability to develop web applications for common CMS such as Joomla, WordPress and Drupal
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Ability to quickly learn about new IT packages and techniques
- Enjoy problem solving
- Good technical writing skills
- Ability to explain complex information in a clear manner
- Be able to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Creating AJAX- styled applications
- Be able to work to right deadlines
- Work in a logical manner
- Experience working with Restful API Architecture is added advantage.
- WordPress development.
- E-commerce Systems & Payment Integration.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s & Portfolio to: email@example.com
Note: Only Applications accompanied with portfolio will be accepted.
Deadline: 12th September, 2017.