GRENIGAS Limited was established in 1967 and operates filling plants, bottling and distribution of LPGas Butane throughout Nigeria. The company is located at Ilupeju as the oldest indigenous and independent LPG Bottling Plant Operator in Nigeria. GRENIGAS’ activities are driven by commitment to the provision of excellent service delivery, steady product availability and affordability.
The company has opportunities for hardworking, goal driven, focused, creative and qualified candidates who can cope in a fast-paced business environment to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Front Desk Cashier
- Excellent manual dexterity and the ability to communicate in a friendly manner to customers.
- Answer customers’ questions, and provide information on procedures.
- Provide excellent, quality customer service.
- Balance daily cash register receipts.
- Calculate money in cash drawers at the beginning and the end of shifts for accuracy of transactions.
- Issue receipts, refunds or change to customers.
- Establish and categorize prices of goods by means of calculations and cash registers.
- Calculate total payments received and reconcile this with sum of sales to ensure that any discrepancies are resolved immediately.
- Receive payments via cash and debit cards.
- Process debit cards, assist customers with POS Machine and ensure that the customers are aware of price
- The candidate must possess either O’ level orOrdinary National Diploma (OND) froma reputable Nigerian Institution.
- Minimum five (5) credits or Lower Credit in Accounting/Business Administration/Banking & Finance respectively.
- Minimum of two (2)years’ experience in a related field
- I.T savvy, innovative and a fast learner.
- Must not be more than 25 years old.
- Excellent Interpersonal & Communication skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit copy of their detailed resume and handwritten application using the position of interest as subject to:
P.O.Box 3862, Marina, Lagos State, Nigeria
Submit electronic copy of their detailed resume and application using the position of interest as subject to: email@example.com
Deadline: 14th September, 2017.