Enroyale Global Services Limited – Our client, a logistics, custom clearing and handling company, is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst (Female)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Major responsibility would be to win new businesses and maintain existing ones as well as develop new markets for the company
- Facilitate the company in preparing business plans, proposals, and presentations including PR programs, and also assist in projecting the returns for the capital invested by various means
- Formulate strategic plans to enhance the company’s business in terms of business intelligence and private enterprise analysis.
- Maintain a well-defined marketing plan of action to market the services of the company effectively and conduct proper assessment of the business to make it grow.
- Develop new business relationships generate and negotiate new income to an agreed annual target to increase year on year.
- Understand the workings of the logistics industry and provide relevant input in developing the services.
- Evaluate the resources of the business and analyse the scope for development of the organization and efficiency in the system.
- Conduct research for the company and provide policies that are in accordance with the current business scenarios and can easily be adopted for future business endeavours.
- Document all stages of development of the company for future reference and retrospection.
- Interact with other experts in the field who are working on current practices in a given business segment so as to develop cordial professional relationship with other experts in the field to get the maximum information on existing business trends.
- Applicants must have a degree in Business Management or any relevant field.
- Degree in law will be a plus
- Applicant must have at least minimum of 5-7 years of experience in the logistics industry or any similar field
- Must be Fluent in Hausa language
- Applicants must be resident in Abuja
Skills, Abilities and Knowledge:
- Excellent sales and business development skills
- Strong business acumen, quantitative and analytical skills
- Professional written and verbal communication skills, including presentations
- Team player as well as being able to work independently
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org