OceanBlue Energy & Industrial Services Company LLC provides access to a broad range of products and services to many international companies operating in the Sub sahara Africa and the Gulf region. We pride ourselves on being able to undertake projects with unique client requirements in diverse sectors such as Oil & Gas, Water & Electricity, and Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
- We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
- The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
- Proven experience as a back office assistant, office assistant, virtual assistant or in another relevant administrative role
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of “back-office” computer systems (ERP software)
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com
Deadline: 16th October, 2017.