Peen Nigeria Limited, is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- A front desk clerk is an administrative professional. He literally sits at the front desk of a commercial or residential building, serving as gatekeeper.
- He may announce visitors, answer the telephone and record the names of all who enter.
- He typically also has the authority to deny entry to visitors.
- The Front Desk Officer works as part of the Administration and Facilities unit, monitoring and managing the flow of visitors and clients in an office. He is responsible for time-keeping and recording all human transactions for external persons who wish to take up business with the company.
- The Front Desk Officer is responsible for catering client-specific services when it comes meet-greets. They provide specific adjustments to how guests are received, in relation to expected and walk in persons of interest.
- As a Front Desk Officer you are in charge of reviewing the interest and purpose of guests who wish to gain entry within the office unit and must communicate with supervisors for reporting suspicious activity and denial of entry.
Skills that Front Desk should posses
- The Front Desk Officer must be skilled with the use of professional communications etiquette over the phone and in person, having to interact with guests, clients and employees.
- The Front Desk Officer maintains a safe and hazard free work environment by ensuring that guests and employees follow safety inspection rules when it comes to paraphernalia and materials brought into the workplace.
- The Front Desk Officer should have great interpersonal skills, and the skill to communicate in a professional and pleasant demeanor.
Work Related Expectations:
- Successful candidate should be skilled in the latest technology usage for telephony and computing. Knowledge on the use of a Headseat and wired communications protocol is a must.
- The Front Desk Officer must have outstanding communication skills, as they will be interacting with all forms of persons who enter the office premises. They should be able to adjust their communication style depending on who they interact with and client specific demand.
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Analyze and prepare reports on budget, revenue and sales
- Conduct market research for new opportunities
- Prepare annual budget and track expenditure
- Respond to clients’ and customers’ inquiries and complaints
- Develop extensive knowledge about business situation
- Develop business proposals for customers
- Negotiate deals with different parties
- Explain about new products to potential customers
- Attend conferences, meetings and events
- Plan and oversee marketing initiatives
- Applicant should reside around Yaba axis.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability for good negotiation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible approach to work
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good knowledge of business and market situation
- Leadership skills and ability to work as a team
Deadline: 15th September, 2017.