25th and Staffing is a global human resource company borne out of vision to provide high value human resources, unparalleled customer experience and business advisory solutions to organizations and individuals. We specialize in recruitment, outsourcing and training.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Job Level: Entry level
- You will be required to attend all the training classes which give you basic information about various sectors of the company
- You may work under the supervision of senior employers and may be asked to do research work for the company. You may be asked to document the trend of the budget of the company and other such related work.
- You may sometimes be required to visit different working fields in order to get on hand working experience.
- You may be required to make presentations which a training session demands on the basis of which you may be evaluated.
- You have to pass the entire test in order to work for the company and need to show your competence for working.
- You may be asked to keep records for the company and may be required to come up with new ideas for the improvement in the basic conditions of the company.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second class lower from a recognized tertiary institution
- We require candidates who will be discharged from NYSC by October 2017 only.
- Candidates should not be more than 25 years of age.
- Students with degrees in business, finance, marketing, with strong leadership experience are preferred.
- Strong ability to influence, analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment
Job Title: Delivery Person
Job Type: Full time
- Delivery Person will be responsible for conveying items/materials from a customer’s location to the Company’s location.
- Candidates must be hard working.
- Minimum of SSCE/NCE/OND holders required
- 0 – 2 years of experience
- Candidate must be resident in Lagos.
Job Title: Factory Worker
Job Type: Unskilled
- Factory workers will responsible for measuring, grading and feeding batches of raw materials into production machinery and also operating production equipment in a Manufacturing factory.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of SSCE/Diploma/OND
- Candidate must have worked in Hospitality or Hotel materials manufacturing company (ie. Soaps, Lotion, Tissues…)
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years proven experience as a factory worker
- Candidates must reside in Lekki, Ajah, Jakande axis.
N25,000 – N30,000.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using ‘Delivery Person’ as the subject of the email.