At New Usual Limited, we strive to innovate and lead with technology. We invest in innovative technologies that deliver business value in short time scales and help our customer use technology in ways that deliver the utmost in profitability and brand differentiation. Our people are carefully selected, well trained and highly motivated to deliver outstanding business and technical service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Manager/Administrator
- Ability to learn new systems and processes to improve the training experience.
- Must be an effective communicator with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency in MS Office and other packages is required.
- Applicants should possess a minimum of 3 -5 years work experience with a training organization.
- Must possess a positive and keen attitude towards accomplishing goals.
- Must be able to build strong working relationships with people at various levels.
- Interested Applicants should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Education and/or related fields.
- Responsible for administration and coordination of inhouse training programmes.
- Responsible For preparing handouts and required paperwork for trainers.
- Develop and effectively manage course curriculum.
- Schedule and organize training events from concept to actualization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline: 29th September, 2017.