Enroyale Global Services Limited, is currently recruiting on behalf of its client to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- The sales executive builds business by identifying and selling prospects, maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- Exceptional communication skills both orally and written with clients and internal colleagues
- A professional and kept appearance
- Knowledge of the interior design community would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2-3 years of sales and/or marketing experience
- Ability to multitask and prioritize a variety of tasks
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- The marketing executive is responsible for developing marketing campaigns to promote a product, service or idea. It is a varied role that includes:planning; advertising; public relations; event organisation; product development;distribution;sponsorship;research.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press or on the radio;
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Maintaining and updating customer databases.
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
- Presents regular updates and information to other department heads and executives
- Works with executives to incorporate marketing needs into overall company planning and strategy
- Monitors competitor activity and brainstorms potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products, or services
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- Sourcing and securing sponsorship.
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- Assists in securing access to major media channels and important sponsorships
- Adheres to and implements company policies and procedures
- Applicant must have a Degree in Marketing, Business Studies or relevant field.
- Applicants must have minimum of (3) years’ experience in Marketing and sales management with proven track record of market research.
- Experience in interior design would be an added advantage
- Applicant must be resident in Abuja.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com