Softcom creates some of Africa’s most cutting-edge software products, and we want you to be a part of our Project team. We are currently in search of two exceptional process managers to oversee the daily workings of the hardware installation process project at our project office. You will Plan, manage, and implement schedules to ensure deadlines and targets are met, and maintain a high quality standard of hardware installation and delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Lead-Device Installation
Employment Type: Project Based (12 Months)
Work Days: Monday to Saturday
Shift: Morning & Night Shift
Resumption Date: Immediately
- BSc in Computer Sciences or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing people and an end-end process.
- Proven ability to multitask and be numbers driven.
- Strong ability to work with no supervision.
- Managing the growth and success of the team
- Coordinating activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements
- Responsible for the device loading process, and planning of daily operations
- Communicating with all relevant employees to ensure target per shift and delivery times are met
- Planing, scheduling, and reviewing workload and manpower to make sure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis
- Ensuring the device loading team has enough time to load and deliver products based on the client’s request
- Creating a detailed schedule based on strict deadlines
- Communicating any changes in the order or delivery date to relevant parties
- Monitoring device installation standards
- Making sure the working environment maintains access to quality equipment
- Organising, planning, and implementing inventory activity
- Confirming that health and safety regulations are followed
- Providing guidance to employees
Deadline: 30th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online