Vacancy Accountant at Enroyale Global Services Limited
Enroyale Global Services Limited – Our client, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- We are seeking to hire the services of a Chartered Accountant.
- This position acts as a resource person and resolves problems.
- Processes or monitors the processing of financial, accounting and payroll transactions.
- Examines, analyses and reconciles accounting and financial records as well as documents such as bank statements, expenditures, budgets, loans, and others.
- Ensures accuracy and compliance with the company, as well as accounting, reporting and payroll policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or any other related fields with a minimum of four (4) years’ relevant experience.
- Must be proficient in computer usage and knowledge in peach-tree, quick-books, & sage accounting software will be an added advantage.
- Must possess the ability to converse effectively in verbal and written form.
- Must exhibit the ability to work productively and amicably with superior officers and cooperate with other personnel.
- Must possess strong financial and analytical ability.
- Applicant must be a resident of F.C.T Abuja
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare precise data entry as well as formulate, draft, type and prepare letters, memos and other documentation as needed.
- Conform with and abide by all regulatory guidance and internal policies & procedures.
- Document policies, procedures and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Contribute to department and organization special projects as assigned.
- Deposit funds in the bank, and prepare book journal entries affiliated with such deposits
- Assist in handling monthly organizational payroll remittances, financial statements, and reports as well as organizing and maintaining official documents.
- Develops guidelines for the maintenance and reconciliation of financial data; maintains and reconciles the more difficult financial control records for expenditures, allotments, receipts, and encumbrances.
- Monitors loans. Follows up on missing payments. Advises on and arranges payment schedules.
- Performs related work as assigned.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org