The Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting or related field required.
- Candidate must be a chartered accountant
- Audit Experience Required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Supervise all financial reports and pricing on an everyday basis and provide NAV for all investments.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries.
- Process adjustments.
- Develop a recovery system and initiate collection efforts.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally.
- Coordinate with chief financial officer and evaluate all fiscal policies and recommend improvements for programs.
- Manage all communication with investor on various investor and earning releases.
- Analyze potential contracts and mergers and manage all investments for company.
- Administer all accounting functions for acquisition and integration of processes.
- Supervise all functions of Corporate Controller and subsidiaries.
- Maintain records of all data and evaluate it to recommend product improvements.
- Administer all accounts and budgets for various departments, perform audits on tax and prepare reports
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors and manage work of all accountants.
- Analyze management performance and oversaw the efficient working of same.
- Collaborate with accounting and finance team and prepare financial statements on a monthly basis.
- Prepare various financial reports and submit it to regulatory agencies.
- Coordinate with internal and external legal advisors and senior bank personnel.
- Prepare bank deposits.
- Work with investor relations of organization and participate in various meetings for all potential investors.
- Develop and establish all accounting policies for banks.
- Knowledge of accounts receivable.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in relevant computer software.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- 1-3 years of accounts receivable and general accounting experience.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Knowledge of office administration and procedures.
- Knowledge of general bookkeeping procedures.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position applied for as subject
Deadline 3rd November, 2017.