Machineyard.com.ng, is a small team of dedicated industry stakeholders dedicated to helping you secure all your heavy equipment needs. Whether you are a heavy equipment dealer intending to hire or sell your equipment, a contractor looking for equipment for a project, an agent looking to advertise on behalf of a company Machineyard is here to serve you.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Application Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Define the business system implementation process, including the skills sharing and renewal process of technical support resources to ensure high quality and efficient delivery of IT solutions in the region.
- Manage the activities of the business system support staff and the development of new applications systems to meet the requirements of WAPCO, ReadyMix and Atlas business units
- Lead one or more teams focused on implementing specific Group Standard application systems.
- Support the business in the adoption of changes.
- Manage applications systems performance according to the agreed service level agreement.
- This role is a six months contract position, it is ideal for someone not working at the moment
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize with excellent time management skills
- Good attention to detail
- Knowledge of Business Processes.
- Knowledge of ERP principles.
- Solid IT experience (minimum 5 years).
- Solid IT project management experience (minimum 3 years).
- Solid management experience (minimum 7 years)
- Knowledge of systems, processes and the application of IT to the business.
- Knowledge of change management issues and practices.
- Experience in using formal IT methodologies.
How to Apply