Certified IFRS Consultant at FinTrak Software Co. Limited
FinTrak Software Co. Limited is a global ICT organization providing technology and business solutions to mainly financial institutions across Africa. Our Consultants are of diverse background and competencies across banking, finance, audit, and consulting and software development. The company has a workforce of over 70 staff including over 50 software engineers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Certified IFRS Consultant
Employment type: Permanent contract
- The successful candidates will work directly with the Software Engineers in developing and implementing IFRS 9 software applications and render professional IFRS skills for the purpose of satisfying the company’s clients.
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Accounting with minimum of Second Class Upper/Upper Credit;
- Certificate Diploma in IFRS;
- Member of ICAN/ACCA;
- Thorough understanding and handson experience of IFRS 9;
- Minimum of 5 – 6 years Auditing Experience/Banking Experience.
Deadline: 27th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online
Note: If you don’t meet up with the job requirements, do not apply.