Drury Industries Limited Recruitment for Business Managers
Drury is a shining example of self reliance in the field of heavy chemical manufacture. In existence since 1986. We are a well established conglomerate in the manufacturing and marketing of industrial chemicals (Sulphuric Acid) and (Aluminium sulphate) in Nigeria.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the capacity below:
Job Title: Business Manager
Location: Lagos, Niger, Kwara, Ogun, Oyo, Plateau, Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Zamfara, Ekiti, Ondo, Nasarawa, Abuja, Jigawa
Desired Candidates Profile:
- Enthusiasm, interest and passion for efficiency and result driven.
- Must have instinct for details and highly dependable.
- Should have analytical & problem solving ability.
- Ability to deliver company’s guideline on all aspects related to the job.
- Trust on product/brand image and confidence to deliver necessary information as may be required for management/customers decision.
- Team leadership ability
- Ability to plan and give prompt feedback for corporate planning.
- Must be computer literate and conversant with Microsoft office package such Excel, Ms Word, PowerPoint,etc
- Must be very sharp and possess photographic memory for figures.
- Applicants need to be creative, innovative to promote the free flow of information required for top management strategic planning.
- Applicants must be able to liaise with government officials in ministries, state waterboards, Ministry of finance etc.
- Applicants should have good interpersonal skill to maintain steady relationship with the customers and prepare marketing/sales proposals for collection of contracts/LPO’s. Ensure payments and deliveries are made promptly.
- Applicants must be go-getters and possess the ability to close up deals.
- Maintain and Keep accurate and proper accounting records.
- Possession of professional certificates/training will be an added advantage.
- Candidates with accounting background and residing in the state capital will be preferred.
- M.Sc/B.Sc/HND in Business Administration or OND/HND Accounting, BA Accounting
- Part Qualified ICAN, ACCA, CIMA will be an added advantage.
- Technology: Deep knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Microsoft Project.
Very attractive package.
Deadline: 26th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org specifying city/state of interest and addressed to:
Plot 9 & 18 Opic Industrial Estate,