Entry Level Front Desk Clerk at George Daphney Human Resource (GDHR) Services
George Daphney Human Resource (GDHR) Services, as a division of George Daphney Limited, is an international corporate solutions provider with a focus on Human Resource and support services. We provide quality strategic and innovative HR and workforce solutions to both people and organizations throughout Europe, Africa & Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Clerk
- We are currently seeking a Front Desk Representative who will act as the first point of contact for all visitors and guests.
- As the first point of contact, the candidate is to make all visitors and guest feel welcomed from the moment the set foot on the premises until the moment they leave.
- The ideal candidate will be polite, professional and able to multitask effectively as other administrative duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s or Diploma from a reputable institution. Preferably in Communication.
- 1-2 years working experience in a related field
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (including Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service for clients; practices confidentiality and privacy protocols in accordance to the requirements of the organization
- To register names and contact details of all visitors and guests.
- Perform day to -day administrative functions and general office duties including but not limited to word processing, copying, filing, faxing, data entry and other miscellaneous communications.
- To maintain a professional work environment and provide administrative support to various units including management.
- Provide accurate information to inquiries from visitors and guests.
- Take and relay messages accurately to whom it concerns.
- Maintain reception and waiting areas as front desk area in a manner that is organized and neat.
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules, welfare, social media management etc.)
- Performs other duties as may be required
Deadline: 30th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com