EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Consultant – People & Organizational
Job ID: NIG0002M
You’ll have knowledge and experience of leading practices in a number of the following areas:
- 1st degree in a relevant discipline. Minimum is a 2.1
- Relevant HR Certification will be an added advantage
- Possess a minimum of 3 years working on human capital problems within a consulting environment
- Exposure to data gathering techniques and analysis, and reporting insights in a clear and effective way is desirable.
- Strong interest and passion for human resources consulting and aiding clients solve complex people challenges in public and private sector organisations.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven IT skills in the following programmes Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic (verbal and written).
- The Senior Consultant will contribute in cross-functional internal and client teams to develop and deliver strategic people and organizational type engagements in client environments across several sectors.
- Build competencies across several HR consulting subjects such as Organisation Design, HR Transformation, Performance Management, Talent Acquisition, Change Management and People Analytics.
- Help advise clients on strategic people-related matters and play a role in designing solutions that can help address complex people related issues, achieve sustainable results and demonstrate real impact
- Work with team members on engagements, taking ownership of areas of the project with limited supervision from senior team members.
- Whilst working in the People and Organisation team you will develop your knowledge of the key themes in the market and in the region.
- You will work collaboratively with People and Organisation experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online