In Nigeria, Deloitte is a leading professional services firm, providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, Business Process and Corporate Finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax and Regulatory Services-Experienced Consultants
Requisition code: 142216
Locations: Abuja, Lagos and Port-Harcourt
Business Unit: Tax and Regulatory Services
- Successful candidates will join a team of tax experts and work closely with Managers to provide professional tax services covering business tax, international tax, indirect tax and other strategic tax solutions to multinational entities.
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential
- Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world
- We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you are applying to.
Key Competencies Required
Core Professional & Technical Capabilities:
- Provides initial recommendations based on current tax legislation across the Global Tax and Legal function to engagement leadership
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of the key capabilities required to deliver a high quality service experience to the client
- Selects appropriate methods for collecting and analyzing data and develops informed recommendations
- Articulates how technology enables the business and communicates this effectively to clients while ensuring appropriate technologies and methodologies are used on projects
- Living our Purpose – Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
- Talent development – Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
- Performance drive – Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
- Influence – Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Strategic direction – Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline from a recognized University/Polytechnic in Nigeria or overseas with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit division
- Have a minimum of 5 credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or accepted equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Associate Membership of ICAN, ACCA, CITN
- At least two to five years cognate Tax and Regulatory Service experience.
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
How to Apply