Red Star Express PLC, a licensee of FedEx Corporation is a leading logistics solution provider with offices in over 160 locations in Nigeria.
Red Star Express offers a wide range of career options ranging from Sales, Marketing, Information Technology, Management, Customer Services etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all part-time and full-time positions. In addition, we have longstanding tradition of promotion within to encourage our people to develop and grow within the company.
Job Title: FREIGHT OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR
Job ID: OPS-SPV-10-2017
Job level: SUPERVISORY
Oversees dock operations, ensuring freight is loaded/unloaded in accordance with safety and cost standards to include planning and interfacing with all levels of the organization.
Qualifications/Skills/Experience: a supervisory role)
- HND/B.SC in any discipline
- 3-5years experience in a standard freight company(must be in a supervisory role)
- Knowledge of industry regulatory laws
- Good network of service providers
Job Summary :
- Monitor service freight and ensure cut time compliance
- Monitor and analyze all opportunities to cut costs and improve efficiencies
- Assist customers with rate quotes, claim information and setting appointments
- Perform administrative functions, as required
- Communicate with Sales team(s) to ensure customers’ and company’s needs are met
- Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
- Perform other duties as required
How to Apply