Fresh Job Openings at Somotex Nigeria Limited October, 2017
Somotex Nigeria Limited (a division of Mohinani Group of Companies) is a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 1000+ trade partners. Established in 1997, Somotex is run by experienced professionals in industry. Our business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Duties and Responsibilities
- Run the branch like it’s your own business.
- Have direct responsibility in increasing revenues and profitability.
- Make decisions based on the market and community. Also develop plans to increase the customer base.
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales.
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Develop forecast, financial objectives ans business plans.
- Meet goals and metrics.
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately.
- Bring out the best of the branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching and motivation.
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
- Stay abreast of competition.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: HND
- Minimum Working Experience: 3 years related experience.
Required Knowledge,Skills and Attitude:
- Self motivated and hardworking.
- Result driven.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resilient and determined.
- Problem solving skills.
Salary: N200,000 – N250,000
Job Title: E-Commerce Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and evaluate new marketing opportunities to increase the websites traffic and online production.
- Determine the website format and interact with web developers to design or make changes accordingly.
- Undertake research to understand the demographic targets, search engine traffic, media buying etc.
- Financial planning and preparation of budgets.
- Supervise the E-Commerce department and allocate task to Staff.
- Undertake interview process and recruit the e-commerce analysts, marketing executives.
- Provide necessary training to the newly joined recruits and allocate work to them.
- Demonstrate project strategies and plans to higher officials.
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: B.Sc
- Minimum Working Experience: 5 years
Required Knowledge, Skills and Attitude:
- Expert analytical and and organisational skills.
- Expert communication skills.
- Strategic mindset.
- Professional attitude with clients amd colleagues.
N200,000 – N250,000
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Branch Manager Onitsha” as subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates resident in Onitsha or willing to relocate to Onitsha should send their CV’s
Deadline: 13th October, 2017.