Fresh Recruitment at iTech Education
iTech Education is a top notch computer training institute saddled with the goal to fully digitalise the education flow and acquisition of the growing youth and Nigeria at large.
Wea are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Front Desk Officer
- ITech Education is looking for a smart front desk officer who will be responsible to serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Must have ability to communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Must be smart and speak fluently.
- Minimum of B.Sc. other qualification would be added advantage.
- Must be based in Abuja around gwarimpa axis.
- ICT Knowledge is an added advantage
Job Title: PHP Programmer / Tutor
- We are looking for a talented and motivated Web developer with an eye for design and advanced knowledge of user experience.
- They will teach themselves, learn from others, and take ownership of their successes and challenges.
- They should have an intrinsic desire for personal growth and professional success, and must proactively learn about the company’s industry, business verticals, and marketing strategies.
- The candidate should also be able to teach students taking our web design and software engineering courses.
- The ideal candidate wants to gain a deep understanding of the company’s customer base in order to grow and improve our brand.
- The candidate must live in Abuja and be a team player who can work with a lively group of overachievers in a highly collaborative environment.
- Must be able to work without supervision
- Must be willing to learn and enhance his/her skills
- Must be able to use PHP5 or above (OOP Preferred)
Deadline:20th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org