Givanas Cosmetics Nig. Ltd is a specialized manufacturing company with wide range of products for the Nigerian markets like powder, petroleum jelly, perfumes etc.
Givanas Cosmetics has a diverse workforce, ethnic, racial and cultural backgrounds who have passion for excellence, are performance driven, result oriented and conform to the company’s standards and core values.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the positions below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer (Senior)
- Checking shipping documents to process clearing issues
- Following with bank to issue pre-assessment report to pay duty
- Following with clearing agent to clear out shipments in minimum cost
- Coordinating with warehouse and quality control on receiving shipments
- Conducting Price negotiations, vetting and issuing approvals
- Preparing purchasing orders by tracking: All Purchasing orders, Form M applications, LC applications including amendments
- Monitoring cash flow requirements of imports
- Shipping documents and shipments
- Organizing payment of duties and other allied charges
- Tracking costs and review of funding requests against budgeted amounts
- Identifying and evaluating prospective suppliers for: Raw materials, Packaging supplies and services, and capital goods
- Reviewing invoices against proof of delivery
- Providing regular feedback and updating internal and external customers on all assigned categories
- Maintaining detailed database of all events in logistics and other categories.
- Bachelor’s degree/HND in a related field
- 3-5years of procurement experience within a fast-paced manufacturing industry or similar industry.
- Management/ Purchasing and Store Keeping experience
- Good command on Microsoft excel and Microsoft power point
- Ability to analyze and negotiate contracts
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, administrators and vendors
- Knowledge of budgetary policies, procedures and accounting principles
- Knowledge of market conditions, sources of supply and available commodities
- Technical awareness
- Proven Negotiation skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Leadership & Co-ordination skills
- Ability to work on target
- Strong administrative and follow up skills
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
- Inspect, test and analyze raw materials to ensure that inbounds into production meets the quality criteria.
- Conduct frequent-expected and surprise- spot check of in-line production activities and output.
- Collect and analyze reference sample of raw materials and finished goods
- Ensuring that all factory staff adhere to all quality policies and Standard Operating Procedure.
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentations.
- Interacts with team members to develop healthy work relationships in an environment that promotes respect, open discussion and communication.
- Assisting in the conduct of product, process, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits.
- Analyzing in-process, raw materials, intermediate and final release samples, and ensuring Compliance with applicable quality system and procedures, with customer service needs, and with the requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Maintaining all necessary records of findings and sampling results
- Identifying and reporting on any potential improvements to products and processes.
- Ensuring that laboratory productivity and turnaround goals are met through timely completion of laboratory testing.
- Assisting in timely correction of errors noted during review, and in the development of corrective and preventive actions.
- Ensuring that laboratory equipment and supplies are properly maintained.
- Maintaining an awareness of all developments in products and in test procedures.
- Assisting in providing advice on quality issues to managers and staff.
- Degree in Chemistry or Production management
- At least 1-year’ experience in production line supervision and/ management
- Technical knowledge of the products
- Knowledge of relevant quality standards
- Good eye for detail and logical approach to work
- Ability to express ideas clearly both in oral and written communications
- Computer literacy
Job Title: IT Support Administrator
- Configuring and troubleshooting of the Organization’s Computers (Server, laptops and desktops)
- Configuring of printers and troubleshooting
- Managing the organization’s intercom network
- Managing the Remote Access system (Remote Access Manager and Biometric machines)
- Creating LAN Network extensions for new offices and workstations
- Keeping the LAN cables in orderly state to ensure a visually appealing environment
- Supporting all users on the IT infrastructure
- PIMS Backup, Rebuild, Clean-up, User access management and troubleshooting
- Keeping and managing IT inventory for the organization.
- Formulation and implementation of IT policies
- Standardize IT process to support the goals of the organization
- Reduce organization spending on IT related costs
- Prepare the organization for the automation of its IT dependent tasks.
- Passion for customer care
- 2+ years of successful work experience
- Sound technical knowledge of MS Office and PC hardware
- Able and willing to run cable per industry standards
- Associates degree or above in Computer Information Systems or equivalent knowledge/experience
- Network+ and/or A+ certification or equivalent knowledge/experience
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities with keen attention to details
Job Title: Sales Administrator
- Efficient delivery of all administrative tasks
- Process orders & quotes with a methodical attention to detail in a timely manner
- Liaising with production and warehouse departments
- Providing product information to customers
- Follow order management system for new order processing, factory shipment and stock inventory to ensure product availability
- Processing new orders in the system
- Evaluating the sales and delivery trends on weekly basis
- Generating weekly and monthly sales performance report
- Establish customer list for Sales Executives
- Resolving delivery and customer care issues
- Monitor the receivables and follow up with sales team
- Respond to incoming customer correspondence including phone calls, and emails
- Possession of Bachelor’s degree (Administration) or any relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent
- Must be used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel)
- Strong organizational skills, process driven and ability to multi-task
- Efficient worker with strong attention to detail
- Fast learner to understand the products on offer and the business processes
- Ability to express ideas clearly both in oral and written communication.
Job Title: Research and Development Officer (Junior)
- Help design and analyze consumer research tactively translate consumer insights into innovative approaches from a formulation and/or communication standpoint.
- Represent the project at cross-functional team meetings, providing updates on R&D progress and insights and be involved in project team decisions.
- Create and maintain all the necessary documentation to develop and commercialize the products (survey records, Statistical Process control)
- Works with quality control to help conduct evaluations and tests to support the development of new products and/or packaging/ingredient. Ensure complete documentation of all activities, tests, evaluations conducted.
- Coordinates with Marketing and Sales in the creation of strong, substantiated claims and other customer communication
- Conduct performance and analysis evaluations of competitive products
- Act as experimenter in sensory evaluation and determine result using statistical computations
- Participate in the conduct of problem solving analysis and design of experiments during product development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Analytical Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Biology, Chemical Engineering, Pharmacy or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience as research and development officer in cosmetic industry
- Technical knowledge of the products
- Knowledge of market research and surveys
- Good command on Microsoft excel
- Ability texpress ideas clearly both in oral and written communications
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org The Subject of the mail should be the job title you are applying for eg: “Quality Control Officer”
Note: Only qualified Persons will be contacted for an interview
Deadline 21st October, 2017.