Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ticketing and Reservation Officer
- B.Sc/HND in related discipline
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- 2-3years relevant experience as a travel consultant/ticketing and reservation officer.
- Proficiency in the use of Amadeus GDS; with Amadeus certification
- Must reside in Abuja
- Make professional and accurate travel arrangements for our clients including air and ground transportation reservations.
- Provide industry updates as well as airline promotions to clients
- Converse with customers to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
- Compute cost of travel and accommodations, using carrier tariff books, and hotel rate books, or quote package tour’s costs.
- Manage accounts assigned and ensure that all pending request are closed.
- Contribute to revenue growth and profit margin of the organisation.
- Build and maintain cordial relationships with all clients; meet and strive to exceed quality and productivity goal.
- Follow company procedures, account guidelines and customer service standards in the areas of: making travel arrangements, building Passenger Name Records (PNR’s) and profiles.
- Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by the company
- Maintain awareness and adherence to our clients procedures, programs and policy guidelines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Deadline 6th November, 2017.