Help Desk Officer at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG (www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Help Desk Officer (Contract)
- Minimum B.Sc / HND in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least a year’s previous working experience is an IT help desk officer
- I.T. all-rounder with in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Operating System (XP, Win 7, Win 8, Win Server 2003/2008/2012), Office Suite software (MS 2003, 2007, 2010)
- Experience with Win SQL 2005/2008 R2 or other database platforms
- Proficient in troubleshooting issues relating to hardware and software
- I.T Certification will be an added advantage (Microsoft, Linux, A+).
- Monitor, respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Manage and follow-up on all IT Requests
- 1st line support for staff on MBS, network issues
- 1st line support for staff on Software, hardware issues
- Escalate unresolved issues/requests to 2nd Line in a timely manner
- Maintain a log of MBS issues and generate weekly reports
- Assist with on-boarding of new users, movement, leave plan, and exit of staff
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
- Installation of software on PCs and Servers for branches and Head Office
- Remote desktop/server support across the LAN and Wide Area Network
- Maintenance of File Server and user rights
- Windows Patch And Anti-virus Updates for all computer hardware
- Contribute to Restore And Backup of Database to MIS, SQLTEST
- Support to report generation with SQL and Excel to management
- Participate in Day End Run Execution
- Maintenance of Segregation of duties on MBS
Deadline: 30th October, 2017.
How to Apply