Hyinsco Integrated Services Recruitment for Entry Level Administrative Officer
Hyinscis a business development consulting firm that provides customized solutions for the formulation and implementation of business strategies. We utilize unique and proven methodologies tdeliver actionable results tclients in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
- An Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
- Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records.
- If you have previous experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you.
- Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- High school diploma; additional qualifications in Office Administration is a plus
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
Deadline: 15th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com