An indigenous manufacturing plant located in kogi state, is currently recruiting exceptional talent with high level of initiative in the position below:
Job Title: Miller
- Responsible for the efficient coordination of daily milling activities Daily monitoring and follow up for milling efficiencies and product quality
- Utilizes unique milling skills to troubleshoot/perform adjustments as needed
- May regulate feeder mechanism on machines not equipped with automatic regulators.
- Minimum of (2) years relevant experience and be conversant with pumps and industrial millers
Job Title: Turbine Operator
- Responsible for ensuring efficient and uninterrupted power generation and supply to the plant in accordance with set target.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records of the turbine as well as monitoring readings of field gauges and other instrument of the equipment to ensure efficient operation of the plant.
- Perform regular maintenance (preventive and corrective) of the turbine and other ancillary equipment used.
- B.Eng / HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (power option)
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience and should have adequate knowledge of turbines and power generating equipment.
Job Title: Chiller – R.O Water Treatment Plant Officer
- Responsible for ensuring that water is properly treated for- the uses intended in compliance with relevant regulatory requirements and company quality standards.
- Responsible for carrying out quality checks and chemistry control Must have adequate knowledge on the operation and preventive/corrective maintenance activities on industrial chillers and compressors.
- HND / B.Sc in Industrial Chemistry, Biochemistry or any related field with minimum of 2 years relevant experience in water treatment function and must have sound knowledge of Reverse Osmosis water treatment.
Job Title: Boiler Operator
- B.Eng / HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years hands on experience in a manufacturing company and should be conversant with pumps, turbines and boiler operations.
Deadline: 24th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com the job title as subject of the email.
Note: Do not apply if you are not willing to be interviewed at the plant site in Kogi.