A reputable, dynamic and leading National Health Maintenance Organization with Headquarters in Abuja and dully accredited by the National Health Insurance Scheme is in need of the services of result oriented, proactive, knowledgeable arid diligent individuals to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Independent Individual Marketing Agent
Locations: Abuja, Ibadan and Lagos
- The candidates must posses good knowledge of strategic marketing and must be ready to work independently with strategic support from the organization.
The remuneration for this position is going to be a combination of allowance and commission based on measurable performance.
Job Title: Head, Marketing
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
- The candidate should posses first degree in any of the Humanities.
- The candidate must posses outstanding knowledge in marketing, rich network, good understanding of health insurance or healthcare financing.
- The candidates should be between 40 and 45years.
- The candidate must possess first degree in MBBS.
- The candidate must have at least 5 or more years experience in clinical practice in reputable health care facilities.
- He or She should be between 40 and 45years old.
- A Masters degree in any discipline and good understanding of managed care or healthcare financing would be an added advantage.
- The candidate must possess first degree in Business Management or in any of the Humanities,
- He or She must be a member of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management.
- The candidate must have at least 5 or more years experience and should be between 40 nd 45 years old.
- The candidate must posses first degree or HND in Accounting from a reputable institution.
- He or She must be a qualified and member of Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria.
- The candidate must be knowledgeable in budget preparation and implementation, quarterly financial report and must be conversant with Sage Accounting Software.
- The candidate should be between 40 and 45years.
Deadline: 31st October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com indicating position and location applied for.