New Job at Home Prep School for Maths Teacher – Primary
Home Prep School, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maths Teacher – Primary
- Work with students of all ages in classrooms.
- Typically, teach children and teens.
- An undergraduate degree is required for most math teaching jobs, as well as certification.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Math teachers actively instruct students, create lesson plans, assign and correct homework, manage students in the classroom, communicate with parents, and help students prepare for standardized testing.
- Math teacher job duties can vary significantly between elementary school and higher grade levels. In high schools, for example, math teachers may need to help students prepare for graduation and college entry exams, while in elementary schools the mastery of basic skills is of paramount importance.
- Bestowing students with arithmetic and problem-solving skills is one of the many duties of a math teacher.
Deadline: 30th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’sl and Location to: email@example.com