Heights Access Nigeria team is made up of some exceptional people who have extensive experience in all aspects of construction and industrial equipment specification, engineering, procurement and execution. Our team has over 100 years of cumulative and rounded experience most of which were gained by hands on tutoring facilitated by our manufacturing partners and conducted in very deft and deliberate manner over several years and still on going.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Procurement Executive
Reports To: Finance & Logistics Manager
- Record and track cost – project cost, admin cost etc
- Notify supervising manager of deviation of spend as compared to actual budget.
- Administration of the petty cash register
- Follow up on local supplier to ensure orders are fulfilled on-time
- Manage accommodation and transportation logistics for manufacturing partner representatives.
- Act as a focal point for the maintenance and repairs of assets, liaising with the appropriate staff to arrange quality repairs of reported damages in a timely manner
- File all import papers ensuring that necessary signatory to document are follow up for signing.
- Purchase of office consumables and other non bulky project items
- Carry out inventory stock taken at agreed intervals
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting, Economics, or any other numerate related degree
- Minimum of 1 year working Experience
Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Possessing the vision, drive and determination to succeed.
- Experience in budgeting and budget control
- Knowledge of Microsoft office software
- Effective time management skills with the ability to prioritise.
- Knowledge of preparing management account
- Knowledge of profit and loss and accounting
- Negotiable plus
- Robust Welfare Packages including 24 Hour insurance and Health Covers
- Loans after confirmation
- Mentoring Support from Management
- Allowances and Bonuses Applicable
- Continuous Training and Learning Opportunities ( Internal & External)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 10th October, 2017.