Procurement Officer at a Leading Professional School Outfitting Firm
Recruut Nigeria – Our client is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one- stop shop for a wide range of students stationery requirements from pre-school age through secondary school age.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized procurement officer to oversee purchases and develop new contracts. In this position, you will play a key role in procuring high-quality and cost-efficient supplies.
- B.Sc.or HND in Accounting, or a related field
- Minimum of three (3) years previous experience as procurement officer or related position
- Good knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy and systems.
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented,organized team player
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
- Maintain accurate records of purchases, pricing and other important data.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- Review and analyze all vendors supply, and price options.
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Ensure products and supplies are of high quality.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- Create and maintain inventory of all incoming and current supplies.
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and delivery times.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online