We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Management & Business Analyst
- Acts as a champion for business process changes; Designs solutions for varied internal/external clients
- Facilitate project initiation/kick-off meeting, Prepare: project definition/scope/requirements and ensure project scope is clearly understood by stakeholders and sign off prior to project implementation
- Work closely with software developers to ensure development conform with standard -OWASP, SDLC, etc
- Play active role in software Testing and User Acceptance Test UAT
- Work closely with CTO to ensure software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance and interface specifications.
- Any other function as may be assigned from time to time by CTO or company management
- Responsible for planning, coordination and documentation of all projects including preparation of user guide, training manual, UAT scripts, etc.
- Understands how and when to make a choice; how and when to escalate issues to CTO / higher levels through partnering with project sponsors/owners
- Sets and meets realistic deadlines. Forecasts changes and communicates current and projected issues.
- Ensures a high level of fiscal control and accountability for project budget. Acts decisively in critical situations or to circumvent a potential problem.
- Uses basic knowledge of general financial and accounting principles to understand and communicate how decisions affect bottom line for project
- Pro-actively engages present and future stakeholders in design, priority setting, and implementation and builds coalitions among the various stakeholders to move the project forward.
- Recognizes problems or situations that are new or without clear precedent. Evaluates alternatives and finds solutions using a systematic, multi-step approach.
- Develops, and initiates innovations and solutions where precedents and procedures may not exist.
- Analysis and understands client’s needs; provides realistic expectations; establishes specific customer satisfaction standards and actively monitors client satisfaction.
Deadline: 26th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org use the position they are applying for as the title of their email.
Note: Candidates residing in surulere , Island, Lekki – Ajah axis are encourage to apply.