The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in the country and is the sole franchise bottler of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.
Our company serves approximately 160 million people by producing and distributing a unique portfolio of quality brands, bringing passion to marketplace implementation, and demonstrating leadership in corporate social responsibility.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Revenue Finance Manager
- The Revenue Finance Manager reports to the Commercial Financial Controller.
- The desired candidate will support the delivery of the Revenue Growth Management (RGM) strategy by: Providing in depth financial insight in revenue generation, building financial capabilities in the whole organization, Securing the validation of the RGM-Size of price and Coordinating NSR (Net Sales Revenue) Planning and Pricing activities.
Other key responsibilities of the role include;
- Finance support to define and roll out the Commercial Policy, RGM and OBPPC (Occasion, Brand, Package, Price & Channel) Strategy;
- Ensures successful pipeline development.
- Periodic NSR reporting and variance analysis
- Monthly NSR estimates and revenue call with Group
- Reconciliation of rebate accruals and customer open items with BSO (Business Services Organisation).
- Pricing related disputes follow up and approval
- Primary Finance support to Commercial Excellence and RGM
- Contribution to S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning) meeting & BP (Business Plan)/RE (Rolling Estimate)routines with Sales and Marketing
- Partners to BSO MTC (Market to Cash) stream
- Supports RGM options prioritization by co-developing the estimated impact per RGM initiative, monitors and validates
- Coordinates RGM 2.0 across Finance
- BP and RE Coordination of top-line NSR & top-line volume scenarios (including input to LRP)
- Financial analysis and appraisal of pricing, discounts and commercial policy
- Leads the Pricing & Rebate management process
- Validates the final business case by RGM initiative and updating the BP and LRP (Long Range Plan) accordingly
Desired Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc in Accounting, Economics or equivalent course.
- Solid understanding of FMCG Commercial requirements.
- Ability to translate Volume/Discounts/Mix/DME (Direct Marketing Expenses) impact on the business.
- Deep understanding & knowledge of how RGM drive profitability.
- OBPPC, market & value chain know how (10 RGM steps)
- Understand impact of new products/promotions/campaigns on value chains.
- Group policies & guidelines especially Commercial and Pricing policy.
- Very good in financial planning/ variance analysis / financial simulation.
- Qualified/Part-qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA/CPA/CFA or equivalent).
- Minimum of 8 -10 years FMCG work experience
- Understanding and interpretation of how volume & mix drive profitability, including risk & opportunity analysis.
- Stakeholder management, focused on BSO & Commercial function (incl. knowledge of relevant commercial finance processes).
- Develop talent
- Business insight
- Action oriented
- Directs work
- Plans and aligns
- Ensures accountability
- Drives engagement
- Customer focus
- Builds networks
- Organizational savvy
How to Apply
Click here to apply online