Security Manager in an Oil and Gas Midstream Sector
Human Leadership Resources – Our client operating in the Oil and Gas midstream sector as a consortium of multinational companies with the main operational focus of distributing petroleum refined products across member states, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Manager
Location: Badagry, Lagos
Reporting to: The General Manager for Operations
- We are looking for candidates with unusual mix of experience, technical abilities and business bahaviours. If you think you are the best for this job, please apply.
- Minimum of a 1st degree, a Master’s degree would be an advantage
- Industry certification in Security Management would be an advantage
- At least 15 years experience with minimum 10 years of work in a security environment at managerial level.
- Prior training and experience working with electronic monitoring system is required
- Understanding of HES processes will be an added advantage
- Experience working across West Africa will be a plus
- Knowledge of local law and legislation
- Excellent skills in Microsoft applications
Key Job Responsibilities
- Implementation of Company Security Management System – Develop and review company security plans in line with corporate objectives, vision and mission, ensuring compliance of all company management systems.
- Risk Assessment and Management – Conduct security risk assessment of all areas of company operations
- Security Administration – Develop and implement security policies, guidelines, and standard operating procedures.
- Intelligence Gathering and Investigations
- Security Management – Manage the deployment of government security forces and contract security guard companies sites as needed.
- Finance and Human Resource Planning & Management – for full security budget and staff across 4 countries
Deadline: 31st October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: This job is open to applicants from Nigeria, Benin, Togo and Ghana.